Contact Information: E mail: email@example.com
Since 1991 I have provided performance improvement planning, design and implementation. Programs are built with a measured Return on Investment that is tied to your company financial statements. Results speak for themselves:
• Developed a channel marketing strategy for a Fortune 500 manufacturer and distributor. Total revenues increased by 32% against a goal of 20%; Net operating income increased to 19% of revenue against a goal of 10%.
• Designed a sales incentive program for a California based manufacturer dealer network. Net sales incrementally increased by $1.44M against a goal of $1M; Gross margins increased from 30.4% to 35% against a goal of 32%.
• Planned, designed and executed a company-wide Employee Recognition Program for a nationwide midscale hotel chain. Achieved top ranking in Customer Satisfaction measured by Market Metrix Hospitality Index; overall customer satisfaction score of 80.3% surpassed all previous scores.
It is not a question of whether or not this can work in your business but rather a question of how well it will work.
Direct experience with Fortune 50 CEO's and Small and medium company business owners. Over 10 years as a Commercial Bank Lending Officer combined with over 25 years of performance improvement experience.
Organizations that desire to bring their Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma and other performance metrics objective strategies to life by creating an environment that generates ground up action plans are ideal candidates for me.
Management consultants seeking to bring added value to their clients work well with this performance improvement process.
Non-Profit Leadership Experience
Chamber of Commerce
• Board of Directors, South Middlesex Area Chamber of Commerce, Framingham MA
• Board of Directors, Medford Chamber of Commerce, Medford, MA
• Executive Board of Directors, Fremont Chamber of Commerce, Fremont CA
• Executive Board of Directors, Rocklin Chamber of Commerce, Rocklin CA
• Secretary, Sudbury MA Rotary Club
• Chairman, Town of Framingham MA 200th Anniversary Parade Committee
• Chairman, American Heart Association Swim-A-Thon, Middlesex County MA
• President, Parent Teachers Association, Framingham MA
• Chairman, Downtown Revitalization Committee, City of Medford MA
• Guest lecturer, Clark University, The Business Side of Banking
• Committee Member, City of Fremont Art & Wine Festival, Fremont CA
• Committee Member, Downtown Revitalization Committee, City of Rocklin CA
• Member, Governors Business Roundtable, Boston MA
• Chairman, Personnel Board, Town of Ashland MA
• Elected, Board of Selectmen, Town of Ashland MA
• Instructor, Marketing for Bankers, American Institute of Banking, Boston MA
• Chairman, Society of Incentive Travel Executives Northern California Chapter
• Board of Directors, American Marketing Association Silicon Valley Chapter
• Membership Chairman, American Marketing Association Silicon Valley Chapter
• President, American Marketing Association Silicon Valley Chapter
• Board of Directors, American Marketing Association Sacramento Chapter
• Board of Trustees, Incentive Research Foundation
• Chairman, Research Committee, Incentive Research Foundation
• Community Service Award, American Heart Association 1980
• Outstanding Young Man of the Year, Jaycees, 1980
• Member of the Year, Society of Incentive Travel Executives, 1993
• Chairman’s Award, Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, 2005
• US Small Business Association Certified Lending Officer, 1977
• Certified Incentive Travel Executive, 1991
• Legacy Award, American Marketing Association, 2006
• Author, How to Conceive, Set Up, and Manage Successful Incentive Travel Programs, Home Study Course, The MGI Management Institute, 1995
• Author, Dramatically Increasing Your Sales Via An Incentive Travel Program, Home Study Course, The MGI Management Institute, 1997
• Measuring the Value, Measure the Return, Seminar Training Course (including a Train the Trainer course), Society of Incentive Travel Executives, 2001
• ROI Incentive Marketing, Step by Step Planning Guide, self published, 2002
• The Secret to Incentive Program Success: Incentive ROI that makes beancounters smile!, Create Space Publishing, 2008
The only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dictionary.
The Business Group
Jan 2015 – Present
After a 23 year career of providing Return on Investment program design and measurement services for companies that engage employees, customers and dealers through Performance Improvement Programs, I am pleased to have created a SaaS Application to support that design. That application was utilized by a Worldwide Organization in 2014 to maximize their investment in sales incentive, employee engagement, productivity improvements and event marketing programs. As the saying goes, "We liked how this worked so much, we bought the product".
With extensive capabilities and a complete understanding of the business application of this software, this company will now be bringing a new and advanced ROI Planning and Execution application to the market. I am pleased to have found a group of business executives who see the true financial benefit of Performance Improvement are willing to make it available to other corporate buyers of Performance Improvement Programs so they can realize the same financial results.
My role with this organization is merely as an advisor to the development team as they ramp up a software application that will forever change how incentive, employee engagement and event programs are implemented.
I will now be offering my 30 plus years of experience in business to help those Small Business Owners, in the Los Angeles Area, who are seeking to grow their business.
The Business Group
Apr 1991 – Present
Developed strategic consulting business based on the efficacy of incentive motivation to increase revenue and also measure the financial effect of incremental revenue changes across an organization. Firm specializes in solutions for SMB market and emerging start-ups to Fortune 500 companies primarily in the manufacturing, technology and distribution sectors. Directed a software development team to construct an SaaS Application based on a method of providing a financial ROI that I developed in 1991.